Monday 21 April 2014

Oops... I Did It Again

I launched this new blog in January. I wanted a fresh start, and the brink of a new year seemed to be the best time. But all along I've liked it, not loved it. I have also been growing tired of Blogger and all its quirks.

$10 says you know where this is going...

I made another blog. What I hope to be a new home; an enjoyable place for me to write about training Mexi, which has been my goal all along. I do feel compelled to warn that it will likely be more casual than what I have attempted here. For some reason, I've got myself convinced that I should be blogging more, and will post nonsense if I haven't blogged in a while. Considering how busy I am - and how busy I will continue to be - it just doesn't make sense. Those days will be gone, so posts many not be as frequent.

Anyway, without further ado, here is our new space. If you'd like to keep tabs on Miss Mex, please feel free to join us. I realize that there weren't many people who followed us over to this space from LBP, and probably less will jump ship this time, but that's okay. I'm not doing this to be famous (though Mexi may have other things in mind).

I hope to pop in on "my" blogs continually, but I usually don't have time to comment. I do enjoy reading the blogs I've amassed over the past while, and just FYI - you all rock, don't ever change.

It's been a slice!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from fellow equestrians.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from fellow equestrians.

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP